Move more than money
(60 – 100%)
Three things you should love to do:
- To create an inspiring digital user experience.
- To identify client needs and translate them into business specifications.
- To apply your profound technical understanding and enjoy working with a complex data universe.
- This position offers a diversified and responsible field of activity, with a large scope of creative freedom.
- You create a vision of where and how we want to position Globalance World in the market. You are responsible for the entire product life cycle – from conception to product improvement and positioning.
- We are looking for a data-driven and innovative product manager that will take responsibility for the growth strategy and execution. You take the users’ perspective and focus on solving their pain points.
- You will join a sustainability driven team that works in an entrepreneurial spirit where each of us is ready to solve any problem that may occur. It is a place where everyone’s opinion is valued.
KEY ELEMENTS OF YOUR ROLE
- Business Specification / Digital Strategy
You define the roadmap and the overall strategy for globalanceworld.com. By doing this you work closely with our IT- partners and our clients, marketing, and operations team.
- User Happiness / Customer Journey
User growth is key for our success, and we believe that happy and satisfied users are key for it. You are in charge of identifying and managing our use-cases and to track and define and optimize the journey for prospects, private clients, B2B clients and our internal stakeholders.
- Sustainability Inclusion
You will translate our leadership in sustainability and ESG to our digital platform and create an outstanding customer experience.
- Project and Data Management
You ensure prioritization of tasks, are responsible for data management, data security and data quality. You lead the process for the development of our platform and the related internal and external communication.
- Sparring Partner
You are a valuable partner for our management team when it comes to the strategic positioning of our digital platform.
- Proven track record in developing digital platforms
- Ability to analyse market trends and translate them in use-cases for our users / customers as well as in related product features
- High level of organization and communication skills – manage long-term product roadmap and align with engineering team and management
- Empathy, flexibility, distinct problem solving competence
- Cross functional skills (marketing, design, business development, technical)
- Explorative, analytical and data-driven
- Successful establishment of digital products in the B2C/B2B sector
- Languages: German and English (good oral and written communication skills)
- You have great communication and stakeholder management skills
- You want to take part in creating a sustainable future
- You do what it takes by being both curious, innovative and focused
- You have team spirit and high integrity
- You are energetic and have an open personality
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- High social competence
WHY TO JOIN THE TEAM
- 100% of our employees enjoy our working environment.
- 92% of our employees agree that the content of their work is interesting
- You will join a dynamic work environment with a collaborative team and an entrepreneurial incentive scheme.
- You will be part of a high performing team that aims at shaping digital change and the implementation of sustainability in the financial markets
Please use the following link for your application:
WHO IS GLOBALANCE
Globalance is an owner-managed Swiss private bank. We inspire, guide, and enable private clients, families, and foundations to successfully invest in future-oriented companies and investments that solve global challenges and shape a positive future.
As one of the first companies in Switzerland, Globalance has been certified as B Corporation in 2015. B Corporation is a global network of enterprises who inspire all businesses to compete not only to be the best in the world, but to be the best for the world.
Globalance has been distinguished as a “Global Growth Company“ by the World Economic Forum (WEF). The award recognizes companies that use their visionary business model, innovation capacity and momentum to shape the future in their business sector.
In November 2020 Globalance launched Globalance World – a digital, interactive globe for sustainable investments. The “Google Earth for investors” provides investors with extensive information about the climate path, the impact of their investments on the economy, society and the environment and their exposure to megatrends. The launch was widely covered in the media among them the Financial times or Fastcompany.