For globalance world we are looking for a:
Product Manager (80-100%)
Globalance is an owner-managed Swiss wealth management bank. We inspire, guide and enable private clients, families and foundations to successfully invest in future-oriented companies and investments that solve global challenges and shape a positive future.
With the Globalance Footprint®, we are the first bank in the world to show our clients the impact of their wealth towards economy, society and the environment. For 20 years we have been pioneers: We success-fully built the world’s leading asset manager for sustainable investments, SAM Sustainable Asset Manage-ment. In collaboration with Dow Jones, we also set a milestone by developing the Dow Jones Sustainability Index (DJSI). We are breaking new ground in financial markets and making investments easier, more indi-vidual and more tangible for customers. Globalance Bank remains managed by it’s founders and in 2019 was named the best Swiss bank in private banking by the economic magazine, BILANZ.
In November 2020 Globalance launched Globalance World – a digital, interactive globe for sustainable investments. The „Google Earth for investors“ provides investors with extensive information about the cli-mate path, the impact of their investments on the economy, society and the environment and their expo-sure to megatrends. The launch was widely covered in the media among them the Financial times or Fast-company.
This position offers you a diversified and responsible field of activity, you have a large scope of action and creative freedom. You have a vision of where and how we want to position Globalance World in the market. You are responsible for the entire product life cycle – from conception to product improvement and positioning.
We are looking for a data-driven and innovative product manager that will take responsibility for the growth strategy and execution. You take the users’ perspective and focus on solving their pain points. You have a track record of managing fast moving digital B2C products.
You will join a sustainability driven international team that works in an entrepreneurial spirit where each of us is ready to solve any problem that may occur.
It is a place where everyone’s opinion is valued. Our work environment is dynamic and international with a high degree of freedom and a lot of fun.
- Proven track record in specifying digital products and manage them from inception all the way to launch
- Ability to analyze market trends and translate them in use-cases for our users/customers as well as in related product features
- High level of organization and communication skills – manage long-term product roadmap and align with engineering team and management
- Empathy, flexibility, distinct problem solving competence
- Cross functional skills (marketing, design, business development, technical)
- Explorative, Analytical and data-driven
- Successful establishement of digital products in the B2C/B2B sector
- Languages: Germand and English (good oral and written communication skills)
- You have great communication skills and thrive stakeholder management
- You want to take part in solving in the global challenges
- You do what it takes by being both curious, innovative and focused
- You have team spirit and high integrity
- You are energetic and have an open personality
- Entrepreneurial Spirit
- High social competence
WHAT WE OFFER
A very successful and success driven company environment in the area of sustainability and financial markets
A dynamic international work environment
A collaborative, team-oriented leadership approach
An attractive remuneration package & incentive scheme
To be part of a team that shapes digital change and the implementation of sustainabiliy in the financial markets
To be part of a learning organization, with multiple opportunities for knowledge building and knowledge transfer within and beyond teams
As one of the first companies in Switzerland, Globalance has been certified as B Corporation in 2015. B Corporcation is a global network of enterprises who inspire all businesses to compete not only to the be the best in the world, but to be the best for the world
Globalance has been distinguished as a „Global Growth Company“ by the World Economic Forum (WEF). The award recognizes companies that use their visionary business model, innovation capacity and momentum to shape the future in their business sector
QUESTIONS AND APPLICATIONS
Please send your complete application to COO, Mario Contartese