FOR OUR NEW DIGITAL FINTECH PLATFORM WE ARE LOOKING FOR A:
Senior UX Designer*in (80-100%)
Globalance is an owner-managed Swiss wealth management bank. We inspire, guide and enable private clients, families and foundations to successfully invest in future-oriented companies and investments that solve global challenges and shape a positive future. With the Globalance Footprint®, we are the first bank in the world to show our clients the impact of their wealth towards economy, society and the environment. For 20 years we have been pioneers: We successfully built the world’s leading asset manager for sustainable investments, SAM Sustainable Asset Management. In collaboration with Dow Jones, we also set a milestone by developing the Dow Jones Sustainability Index (DJSI). We are breaking new ground in financial markets and making investments easier, more individual and more tangible for customers.
- You will be responsible for the user experience in our various platform applications.
- We are looking for a passionate and innovative senior UX designer. You take the users’ per-spective and focus on solving their pain points. You have a consistent record of successful completing design projects involving all stages of the design process from user research, problem definition to mockups and design specifications. You have been working with both mobile and web applications.
- You will join a sustainability and tech driven international team that works as a true start-up where each of us is ready to solve any challenge that may occur. We are data driven and you should be able to make complex content and data simple to understand for our users. It is a place where everyone’s opinion is valued. Our work environment is dynamic and international with a high degree of freedom and a lot of fun.
- Candidates should be prepared to demonstrate their ability to solve UX related challenges with high creativity.
- Design Sprint Disciplines
You participate actively in all stages of our design process from exploration, ideation, prototyping to user testing and post-launch activities (feedback, measure, test, iterate)
- User/Customer Experience
User growth is key for our success and we believe that happy and satisfied users are key for it. You are essential part of identifying and managing our use-cases and to track and define and optimize the journey from being a user to becoming a paying customer
- Sustainability Inclusion
You will translate our leadership in sustainability and ESG to our digital platform and create an outstanding customer experience
- At least 3 years of experience within the digital platform space
- Proven record of completed design projects involving all stages of the design process
- Strong Expertise in core UX disciplines
- Mastery of critical tools such as Figma, Adobe suite, Sketch, or other common design tools
- Passionate about design thinking
- Successful UX part of establishment of digital products (mobile and web) in the B2C/B2B sector
- Data driven
- You have great communication skills and thrive with stakeholder management
- You want to take part in solving in the global challenges
- You do what it takes by being both curious, innovative and focused
- You have team spirit and high integrity
- You are energetic and have an open personality
- Entrepreneurial Spirit
- High social competence
WHAT WE OFFER
A fintech startup in the area of sustainability and financial markets
A dynamic international work environment
A collaborative, team-oriented leadership approach
An attractive remuneration package and incentive scheme
A possibility to grow within the role and with our company to a more senior level
To be part of a team that shapes digital change and the implementation of sustainabiliy in the financial markets
To be part of a learning organization, with multiple opportunities for knowledge building and knowledge transfer within and beyond teams
As one of the first companies in Switzerland, Globalance has been certified as B Corporation in 2015. B Corporcation is a global network of enterprises who inspire all businesses to compete not only to the be the best in the world, but to be the best for the world.
Globalance has been distinguished as a “Global Growth Company” by the World Economic Forum (WEF). The award recognizes companies that use their visionary business model, innovation capacity and momentum to shape the future in their business sector.
QUESTIONS AND APPLICATIONS
Please click here to send your application.